School Trips - Barcelona
Founded in 1986, IBT has evolved into one of the UK’s leading tour operators with an extensive European educational programme. We offer a specialist tailor made tour service where we plan every detail of your educational experience with you so that you can be guaranteed to receive the tour that meets your own specific needs and requirements. Superior service at sensible prices with excellence delivered!
Why should you consider IBT Travel for School Trips and Educational Visits?
Barcelona – A city like no other! The Catalonia capitol features a justifiably proud population who are keen to showcase the best of their culture especially from the artists Gaudi, Picasso & Dali.
The city boasts one of the most unique and distinctive architectural styles in the world with the blend of old and new sitting side by side creating colourful visual feasts wherever you look.
From the Gothic cathedral to the organic-like forms of the Casa Mila and the Sagrada Familia and the more modern Miro Foundation to awe-inspiring Nou Camp Stadium – Barcelona has everything. Add to all of this some of the best beach resorts in Europe and 3 major airports within 45 minutes of the city along with Europe’s premier theme park – Port Aventura – you can find all you need for the ultimate educational visit in Barcelona.
• Morning flight from UK to Spain
• Afternoon visit to Nou Camp Stadium
• Check into hotel followed by evening meal
• Breakfast followed by visit to Park Güell and Monumental area
• Afternoon visit to Sagrada Familia and explore Plaça Reial
• Evening meal at restaurant then explore Las Ramblas
• Breakfast then visit Boqueria Markets
• Visit to the Gothic Quarter then the Picasso Museum
• Evening meal in hotel then an evening walk to the Magic Fountains
• Breakfast in hotel then check out
• Full day visit to PortAventura
• Coach transfer to airport for flight back to UK
What size groups do you cater for?
Minimum of 30 paying passengers + 3 staff free
Is there first aid on site?
Do you offer access for visitors with disabilities?
Do you cater for visitors with Special Educational Needs (SEN)?
4 days, 3 nights INCLUSIVE educational tour for only £449pp!
*Fully customised tour itineraries available.
|Free Places for Teachers|
|LOtC Quality Badge|
|School Travel Forum Assured|
Need more inspiration?
We work with all the top School Travel Tour Operators, offering a huge range of inspirational trips, tours and expeditions, whether you are looking for a short hop over the channel to France, or a multi-week trek on the other side of the globe. Below are a few suggestions similar to , or head to our tailor-made trip form and let us know how we can help you!