Edsential progressive learning experiences
Our centres, collectively known as the Conway Centres, offer young people an eclectic mix of arts, drama, physical activity and learning experiences. The centres themselves offer progressive learning experiences: challenging, engaging and inspiring Young people. Your pupil's will be exposed to new and exciting environments…enabling them to reach their full potential.
The Conway Centres have a simple mantra. We look to:
- Raise aspirations and equip young people with the skills they need to become active citizens
- Improve pupils' personal, social and emotional development and mental health well- being
- Increase young people's motivation, self-esteem and confidence
- Raise children's' attainment
- The Conway Centres offer a unique learning experience, with planned progression, specialist instructors and tutors, as well as fully bespoke programmes, courses and resources
Ultimately, we want to change children's' lives! Our values are rooted in education; in the knowledge that children and young people need a consistent and wide-ranging breadth of opportunity and challenge to help them be all that they can be.
Edsential is a Community Interest Company owned by Cheshire West and Chester Council and Wirral Council to provide services to the Education sector. We have been created with a private sector head and public-sector heart – allowing us the freedom to compete, whilst using any surplus as a direct reinvestment in our services or to support projects in our schools.