School Trips - Tokyo & Japan
Japan is a remarkable country, conjuring up different images depending on who you talk to. Bullet trains, mega-city Tokyo and the Akihabara Electric district are premier images in some people’s minds. Yet ask another person and they may think of Mount Fuji, tranquil water gardens and the food. Adaptable Travel love this diverse culture, and will help your students to develop a love and understanding for Japan on a bespoke school trip.
Tokyo is an obvious base with so much to see and do in the world’s largest city. Yet just a short bullet train or coach drive away other worthwhile sites such as Mount Fuji, Osaka, Kyoto and Hiroshima all other sites that we highly recommend visiting. Although it can seem daunting organising a trip to such a culturally different part of the world, Adaptable Travel will you at every step of the way to put together the perfect itinerary for your school trip to Japan.
Why should you consider Adaptable Travel for School Trips and Educational Visits?
Japan can offer so much for a school trip. Culture, history, food, geography, religion and a general once-in-a-lifetime experience that students will never forget. Contact Adaptable Travel and let us help develop the perfect school trip to Japan for your group.
Adaptable Travel offer bespoke itineraries and transparent quotations, making your life as group leader as easy as possible.
Below is one of our most popular 7 day itineraries to Tokyo and Japan. However, each and every tour we create is bespoke to the group, so contact Adaptable Travel to discover how we can tailor make an itinerary for your group.
• Fly overnight from UK to Tokyo
• At the airport you be met by one our English Speaking guides who will escort you to your accommodation. After cheking in, visit Namco Namja Town
• Evening meal
• Today your guide will conduct a guided tour of some of the most famous Tokyo sites
• Enjoy a cultural experience (Kimono Dressing Experience)
• Continue the walking tour including the Imperial Palace and the Tokyo Station façade
• Visit to Sensoji Temple, Meiji Jingu and Harajuku
• Evening Meal
• Your guide will escort you on your transfer to Mount Fuji & Lake Kawaguchi for your tour
• After lunch, drive along the foot of Mount Fuji and visit the Oshino Hakkai
• Travel back to Tokyo
• Visit to Sunshine Aquarium
• Evening meal
• After breakfast, your guide will accompany you on an extended Tokyo and Kamakura Tour
• You will visit the Edo Tokyo Museum followed by a transfer to Kamakura for lunch
• Visit Kotokuin Temple with Great Buddha and the Hase Kannon Temple
• Travel back to Tokyo for evening meal
• Breakfast at accommodation
• Met by English Speaking Guide for Tokyo Tour
• Yurikamome elevated train line ride experience from Shiodome to Ariake
• Visit to Panasonic Centre
• After lunch, visit to National Museum of Emerging Science and Innovation followed by a visit to Tokyo Government Office Building
• Enjoy an evening meal back in Tokyo
• After breakfast at accommodation you may have some free time before your return flight to the UK.
Contact Adaptable Travel for a bespoke itinerary planning service tailored to the needs of your group.
What size groups do you cater for?
Do you offer access for visitors with disabilities?
At Adaptable Travel, we strive for inclusivity and thus work to ensure all our group needs are catered for. Whatever your special requirements may be, simply let us know and we will do our best to assist and advise.
|Free Places for Teachers|
|LOtC Quality Badge|
|School Travel Forum Assured|
How to plan a ski trip
Ski Adaptable give us an insight into the key things to consider and what to expect when booking a School Ski Trip for the first time.continue reading...
Need more inspiration?
We work with all the top School Travel Tour Operators, offering a huge range of inspirational trips, tours and expeditions, whether you are looking for a short hop over the channel to France, or a multi-week trek on the other side of the globe. Below are a few suggestions similar to Adaptable Travel , or head to our tailor-made trip form and let us know how we can help you!