Bookings with 1st deposits paid between the 1st April 2021 - 31st August 2021 will be covered by Equity’s Covid Guarantee meaning:
You have the flexibility to move your schools tour to an alternative date at any time. Where possible Equity will keep the same pricing.*
If your booking needs to be cancelled due to Covid-19 restrictions within 14 days of departure, you will receive a full refund of monies paid.**
Equity’s standard Terms & Conditions still apply such as;
• Bookings cancelled by you 14 days or more prior to departure.
• Refund policy is only applicable to full group booking cancellation and is not applicable to individual passenger cancellations.
Equity booking terms and conditions can be found here.
*Equity will endeavour to move your booking at the same price within the same season but are subject to cost fluctuations such as flight, accommodation and excursion pricing.
**To receive a full refund one or more of the following must apply:
• The Department for Education advises against overnight residential trips to your destination
• Quarantine is required on arrival at destination or on return to the UK
• The UK Government lockdown measures prevent your tour departing as scheduled
• Where government or local legislation is in place that impacts and inhibits the primary reason for your tour
• The Foreign and Commonwealth Development Office (FCDO) advises against all but essential travel
• Equity is unable to operate your trip due to a significant number of planned excursions being closed during your stay.
• The booking’s payment terms have been fully met as outlined in Equity’s terms and conditions.
A full refund will be payable up to 60 days after the date of scheduled departure allowing Equity to obtain refunds from suppliers, such as airlines and accommodation providers.
With some of the best museums the world has to offer, it’s no wonder New York is a hit when it comes to organising an Art and Design tour.
The Museum of Modern Art (MoMa) is home to an extensive collection of works from Rothko, Picasso, and Pollock.
The Metropolitan Museum of Art, also known as The Met, has one of the largest collections in the world which is more than two million works of art.
Another architectural gem is the Guggenheim Museum, where students can discover the varied worlds of Impressionism to Post Impressionism, or Surrealism to Minimalism.
At Equity, we have over 80 years experience organising educational tours and will ensure all learning outcomes are met when planning an Art and Design tour to New York.
The famous skyline, Central Park or the Brooklyn Bridge – there are so many inspirational settings for art and design students, even just exploring the street art is a unique experience! Many of New York’s galleries run workshops and activities that will help students better understand this subject.
Metropolitan Museum of Art
The Met, as it is better known, is on the eastern edge of Central Park. This art lovers paradise with one of the best collections in the world.
Empire State Building
This famous art deco skyscraper has stunning views of midtown Manhattan and is perfect for sketching, painting and photography as well as admiring the architecture of the lobby.
Not only one of the most recognisable landmarks in the city, but home to an incredible array of exhibitions. The smaller galleries range from impressionist to modern works.
Museum of Modern Art
The extensive collection displayed includes media, performing arts, modern illustrated books, and much more for students to study. The museum also holds numerous exhibitions on modern arts and media.
We have a minimum number of 10 paying passengers but have no upper limit. We can split large groups across multiple coaches and hotels as required.
We believe the travel insurance policy we offer is one of the best available.
With prior knowledge to booking we can arrange a tour that takes into consideration any students with disabilities.
Here are some more inspiring destinations for your school to discover on an Art & Design trip with Equity:
- The Hermitage in St Petersburg
- The Louvre in Paris
- Classical Art and Renaissance in Rome
- Dutch Masters in Amsterdam
- West Coast USA
- 20th Century masterpieces in Berlin
- Picasso and Dali in Barcelona
- The Uffizi and Duomo in Florence
- The Prado & Reina Sofia in Madrid
Contact us today for more information about any of these amazing trips.
|Free Places for Teachers|
|LOtC Quality Badge|
|Institute of Outdoor Learning|
|School Travel Forum Assured|
Soft skills are important in achieving success in life. Group activities develop social skills, opportunities for wider personal development
Find out how CERN could be the answer to igniting your students' interest in the world of STEM
Whether you are organising your first school ski trip or a seasoned party leader we've put together a list of helpful information and advice
We work with all the top School Travel Tour Operators, offering a huge range of inspirational trips, tours and expeditions, whether you are looking for a short hop over the channel to France, or a multi-week trek on the other side of the globe. Below are a few suggestions similar to Equity or head to our tailor-made trip form and let us know how we can help you!