Bookings with 1st deposits paid between the 1st April 2021 - 31st August 2021 will be covered by Equity’s Covid Guarantee meaning:
You have the flexibility to move your schools tour to an alternative date at any time. Where possible Equity will keep the same pricing.*
If your booking needs to be cancelled due to Covid-19 restrictions within 14 days of departure, you will receive a full refund of monies paid.**
Equity’s standard Terms & Conditions still apply such as;
• Bookings cancelled by you 14 days or more prior to departure.
• Refund policy is only applicable to full group booking cancellation and is not applicable to individual passenger cancellations.
Equity booking terms and conditions can be found here.
*Equity will endeavour to move your booking at the same price within the same season but are subject to cost fluctuations such as flight, accommodation and excursion pricing.
**To receive a full refund one or more of the following must apply:
• The Department for Education advises against overnight residential trips to your destination
• Quarantine is required on arrival at destination or on return to the UK
• The UK Government lockdown measures prevent your tour departing as scheduled
• Where government or local legislation is in place that impacts and inhibits the primary reason for your tour
• The Foreign and Commonwealth Development Office (FCDO) advises against all but essential travel
• Equity is unable to operate your trip due to a significant number of planned excursions being closed during your stay.
• The booking’s payment terms have been fully met as outlined in Equity’s terms and conditions.
A full refund will be payable up to 60 days after the date of scheduled departure allowing Equity to obtain refunds from suppliers, such as airlines and accommodation providers.
At Equity we deliver specialist educational tours, music and performing arts experiences, ski trips and sports tours. Our aim is to support teachers to motivate and engage their pupils through active learning outside the classroom. By providing great learning experiences our trips will inspire students at school and in everyday life.
For business studies trips Berlin, the capital city of Europe’s largest economy, provides many interesting perspectives. Recommended business studies excursions include tours of the Berlin airport, Vattenfall AB Powerplant and the BMW Motorcycle factory. Film studies students will enjoy a visit to The Filmpark Bablesberg studios, established in 1912, taking them on set to see the studios used by the Nazis to make their propaganda films.
We recommend Berlin for - Art & Design, Business & Economics, Film & Media
Depart School and travel to Berlin
Evening at Leisure
Breakfast in accommodation
Berlin Stock Exchange
International Congress Centre
Berliner Schultheiss - Brauerei
Check out of accommodation
Depart Berlin for return to UK
We have a minimum number of 10 paying passengers but no upper limit. We can split large groups across multiple coaches and hotels as required.
We believe the travel insurance policy we offer is one of the best available.
With prior knowledge to booking we can arrange a tour that takes into consideration any students with disabilities.
|Free Places for Teachers|
|LOtC Quality Badge|
|School Travel Forum Assured|
Soft skills are important in achieving success in life. Group activities develop social skills, opportunities for wider personal development
Find out how CERN could be the answer to igniting your students' interest in the world of STEM
Whether you are organising your first school ski trip or a seasoned party leader we've put together a list of helpful information and advice
We work with all the top School Travel Tour Operators, offering a huge range of inspirational trips, tours and expeditions, whether you are looking for a short hop over the channel to France, or a multi-week trek on the other side of the globe. Below are a few suggestions similar to Equity or head to our tailor-made trip form and let us know how we can help you!