"Looking for online or digital trips?"
Due to the immense efforts of our team, led by CEO Zee Dinally, Immersive Experiences acquired the 'We're Good To Go' Accreditation on 14th July 2020, after successfully showing our enhanced measures and protocols, that not only meet government guidance but exceed the national standards. Your safety is our priority.
Acquiring the Industry Standard mark means our business has followed government and industry COVID-19 guidelines, has Risk Assessments in place for each of our activities and a process to maintain cleanliness and aid social distancing, across all areas of our business.
LEADING THE INDUSTRY, BOTH NATIONALLY AND INTERNATIONALLY
- With 16 Planetariums/Domes in our UK fleet, we can ensure each of our domes are used only once a
week without negatively affecting our capacity to serve schools.
EXPERIENCE NEW WORLDS
Immersive Experiences is one of the UK's and world's most exciting and progressive digital planetariums (mobile planetarium) and 360° entertainment company including our stunning SENSORIA360 experiences We provide a whole new experience in 360° education and entertainment across the UK, offering an unlimited range of possibilities to make your event unforgettable.
In 2018 we delivered our services to a staggering 200,000 people, including over 150,000 children
AWARD WINING EDUCATIONAL OUTREACH
- We teach 15 subjects both curriculum linked, cross curricular and enrichment.
- Highly acclaimed live astronomer presentations for all ages, covering both syllabus links, careers, and STEM
- All schools also benefit from unbeatable value, and exceptional quality with over 1000 children a day capacity
- Tailored pricing for Educational institutions who benefit from a subsidised rate
UK's LARGEST FLEET OF DOMES
- 10m dome *WORLDS LARGEST MOBILE PLANETARIUM* As featured at the Big Bang Fair, NEC 2018 & New Scientist live, ExCel 2018
- 7m, 6m, 5m, 4m domes also available
Our state-of-the-art planetariums and 360° theatre domes cover a multitude of needs from marketing events to educational programs, corporate extravaganzas to private parties. Looking after over 200,000 people a year, we cover all schools, business and private individuals in the UK, from our bases in London, Birmingham and Manchester.
We also offer consultancy services worldwide, for those wishing to explore 360° projection technology for their school, business and private parties. All customers have access to largest catalogue of digital planetarium (fulldome) shows in the world. As well as spectacular high-energy presenter-led astronomy shows delivered by some of the UK's most experienced science communicators.
By continually investing in the very latest fulldome 360° projection technology, our performances will surround your audiences in a truly out-of-this-world immersive experience. Yet our prices are among the most competitive in this industry. With impressive discounts on multiple day bookings and discounts we make available to charities and small organisations EXPERIENCE A NEW WORLD TODAY
NATIONWIDE COVER FROM OUR BASES
London planetarium | Birmingham planetarium | Bristol planetarium | Manchester planetarium
Why book Immersive Experiences - Immersive Experiences workshop for your school?
- Our value is driven by our commitment in bringing the magic of our universe to audiences world-wide. Every year we proudly reach over 150,000 children from all backgrounds and abilities.
- We're the only planetarium who have purpose built shows, workshops and domes for SEN, SLD, PMLD and Wheelchair needs
- Multiple themes: star dome, bio dome, atom dome, dino dome, cosmic dome, dance dome, exploration dome, science dome
- Incredible feedback from teachers and children across all of the UK
- Price are not only unbeatable, with even our premium services offering stunning value for money. Premium services, include our air conditioned domes, VR, Robotics, Droning both indoors and outdoors
- Our executive team consist of directors who volunteer their time as school governors, and are well versed with being OFSTED ready
- Finally, we have been awarded 'Learning outside the classroom badge' 'Disability Aware'
What activities are available during this educational workshop?
Planetariums, both tradition astronomy and 14 other subjects taught including: Bio Dome, Atom Dome, Chem Dome, Dino Dome and many more
Workshops with VR headsets and make your robots
Over 160 programs available to view online
What size groups do you cater for?
From 35 to 100 per session
From 360 - 1000 per day per dome
Maximum capacity is 10,000 people a day for our exhibition such as 'cosmic christmas' Diwali
Do you offer access for visitors with disabilities?
Yes, all domes are wheelchair friendly, SEN, SLD, PMLD friendly. We also carry portable induction loops
Do you cater for visitors with Special Educational Needs (SEN)?
Yes all special needs are catered for
Enquiry today for an experience not to be missed!
Need more inspiration?
We are bursting with ideas on places that deliver first class teaching both outside the classroom and as in-school workshops. Below are a few similar suggestions to Immersive Experiences , or head to our tailor-made trip form and let us know how we can help you!