Reasonably priced accommodation in an historic setting.
An excellent location for trips and excursions:
- A 10-hectare private park with tennis courts, a small football pitch, basketball and volleyball
- 15 minutes’ walk from Eastbourne town centre
- 20 minutes’ walk from Eastbourne beach
- 1 hour’s walk from Beachy Head cliffs
- 12 minutes from Seven Sisters Country Park
- 15 minutes from Friston Forest
- 15 minutes from Cuckmere Haven
- 20 minutes by train from Lewes
- 30 minutes by train from Hastings
- 40 minutes by train from Brighton
- 50 minutes from Bateman’s
- 70 minutes from Hever Castle
- 90 minutes by train from London
- 2 hours from Windsor Castle, Portsmouth and Canterbury
Full-day excursions to London, Windsor, Portsmouth, Canterbury, Hampton Court, Arundel and Hever Castle
Half-day excursions to Brighton, Hastings, Seven Sisters, South Downs villages, Lewes, Bodiam Castle, Bateman's and Battle Abbey
Activities in LTC: Arts & Crafts, DVD Movie, Trivia Quiz, Historic Tour of Compton Place, Horse Racing DVD game, Party with party games, Pizza making, Sports in the gardens, Wii Tournament or Karaoke
Activities within walking distance: Eastbourne orientation tour, Beach / Beachy Head Walk, Cinema, Cream Tea, Local Museum, Old Town Tour
Activities with transport included: Bowling or Laser Quest, Swimming at the Sovereign Centre
All residential staff are first-aid trained
Limited: One ground-floor bedroom with a disabled bathroom. One other disabled toilet
Please discuss with us first to make sure we can offer a good service
The centre is open from early February to mid-November
We welcome more than 100 groups every year, most of them international groups coming for language courses
LTC Eastbourne welcomes more than 100 groups every year. Many are international groups from more than a dozen countries around the world.
We have 138 beds in our dormitories at the top of the building, suitable for school groups age 9-16.
We offer the following:
- Full-board accommodation with a choice of hot lunch or packed lunch
- Full-day or half-day excursions
- Social activities in our grounds and in the locality
- Classroom hire
- Coach or minibus parking
- English language courses for international groups
|Free Places for Teachers|
Teachers interested in this LTC Eastbourne trip also viewed the learning experiences below.
We are bursting with ideas on places that deliver first class teaching both outside the classroom and as in-school workshops. Feel free to use our tailor-made trip form and we can help you find the perfect experience for your class!