The key steps Kingswood are taking to ensure everybody visits us safely are;
- Respecting existing group bubbles
- All team members are tested for covid twice weekly
- Ensuring social distancing is adhered to, with reminders throughout our centres
- Deep cleaning cycles and sanitiser stations. All equipment will be regularly sanitised according to the government’s regulations
- PPE will be worn by our team when carrying out safety checks. We will always respect your wishes if you would like to wear your own face covering
Over 40 activities including:
Skyclimb ropes course
Leap of faith
Kingswood cater for small, medium and large groups and even offer full site hire. There is no minimum group size. Groups can stay in 2-8 bed dorms with accessible accommodation available or Adventure Lodges sleeping 11-19.
Classrooms are available to use throughout your residential. Please contact us directly to find out more about our computer labs.
All Kingswood staff go through health and safety training and there are first aiders on site at all times.
Kingswood endeavour to make centres accessible to as many young people as possible. Experience has taught us that the best way to understand the extent, and limitations, of the provision centres offer, is for party leaders to visit the centre itself and discuss the requirements with the management team on site.
Kingswood’s provisions for young people with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities including learning difficulties, hearing, visual or mobility impairment and behavioural issues can be found on the SEND page of their website along with risk assessments for SEND. However, Kingswood encourage party leaders to contact the management team to arrange SEND provisions.
- Programme tailored to suit your learning outcomes
- First aiders and NSPCC trained Child Safety Officer on site
- Our pre and post-visit toolkit will help you link your trip to tangible learning outcomes
- We’ve taken care of a lot of the paperwork already
- Our experience experts will support you from start to finish
- Programmes link to the curriculum from character education to revision and Environmental Field Studies
- Launch trips with a whole host of digital resources
- Save on places with one free party leader place for every ten young people
- Risk assessments and safeguarding materials are easily accessible
- Meet centre teams ahead of your trip and get to know your chosen centre
Grosvenor Hall in Ashford is a complete indoor and outdoor education centre with some of the best activity facilities in Europe, just an hour outside of London. This impressive 50 acre site has an extensive ropes park, indoor swimming pool and 25,000 square ft sports hall perfect for PE trips and sports tours.
Set in the grounds of a former manor house, this centre boasts an extensive ropes park with a multitude of apparatus including a triple zipwire, 3G swing, double fan descender and the amazing Skyclimb ropes course and versatile indoor spaces to tailor to your needs. Plus a brand new watersports lake.
Grosvenor Hall offers a range of personal development/ citizenship programmes to help students grow individually and as a team and the purpose built Bushcraft zone is great for learning new skills.
Teachers interested in this Kingswood trip also viewed the learning experiences below.
We are bursting with ideas on places that deliver first class teaching both outside the classroom and as in-school workshops. Feel free to use our tailor-made trip form and we can help you find the perfect experience for your class!