Freestyle Football Workshops
We are the UK's only school workshop company that specifically offers Freestyle Football Workshops to schools.
Freestyle Football has quite simply exploded in popularity over the past few years and there is now a huge demand amongst young people to not only experience Freestyle Football in person but to learn the fundamentals of this exciting new sport.
We set up Freestyle Football Workshops in 2017 with the sole objective to absolutely amaze young people with the eye-catching skills which freestylers showcase whilst also encouraging them to live active lives and to get active!
We offer both half-day and full-day Freestyle Football Workshops as well as Assembly Freestyle performances and inspirational talks.
The workshops are taught by Professional Football Freestyler - Jamie Knight. Jamie is currently ranked 10th in the world for Football Freestyle and has performed in over 20 different countries for some of the worlds most prominent brands. Jamie has performed at events such as on the pitch at the 2017 UEFA Champions League Final in front of 80,000 people and has worked with countless Premiership Footballers. Jamie uses his experiences as a professional football freestyler as a source of motivation to young people to get active and to follow their dreams!
Why are Freestyle Football Workshops a great choice for bringing fun workshops into your school?
- Freestyle Football is incredibly visually impressive and is sure to leave your pupils amazed!
- We are the only workshop company in the UK that specifically offers Freestyle Football Workshops - a truly unique service.
- There are many physical health benefits practising Freestyle Football can give to your pupils including : increased body awareness, enhanced co-ordination & rhythm and also improved agility & balance.
- Practising Freestyle Football quite simply helps improve your mental health - a topic of great importance for schools nowadays. Our workshops will help increase the self-confidence of your pupils, allow them to build stronger peer relationships, enhance their concentration and teach them new ways of co-operating with each other.
- Freestyle Football enhances your creativity and will allow your pupils’ imagination to flourish. Our workshops will help teach your pupils to understand the importance of consistency and being persistent - Freestyle Football helps develop a drive to achieve personal goals and makes you adopt a practice makes perfect attitude which your pupils can take with them into other areas of their life.
What activities are available during group visits?
Half-day Freestyle Football Workshops
Full-day Freestyle Football Workshops
Assembly Demonstrations, Presentations & Inspirational Talks
What size groups do you cater for?
Anywhere from 5 - 35 pupils.
Do you offer on-site classroom facilities?
Ideally a hall / sports hall however we can also use the outside playground if the hall is out of use. A music system is useful but not necessary as we also provide portable speakers.
Is there first aid on site?
Do you offer access for visitors with disabilities?
Do you cater for visitors with Special Educational Needs (SEN)?
★★★★★ Amy Campbell, Brandlehow Primary School
"Fantastic day for all of the children, every child was engaged and were in awe of Jamie and wanted to copy him and learn from him. It was such a super day that we are getting Jamie in again to work with some more children soon! It was a brilliant day had by all (teachers and children), the children have already told me that they were practising the skills at home last night that they learnt yesterday. I would definitely recommend this workshop to everyone!"
★★★★★ Maxine Clarke, Brentside Academy Primary School
"Jamie was fantastic with the children and engaged them all in some great activities. The children loved learning new skills and are still practicing them in the playground. It was lovely to see children of all sporting abilities having a go at something new."
07746... Click to show
Need more inspiration?
We are bursting with ideas on places that deliver first class teaching both outside the classroom and as in-school workshops. Here are a few similar suggestions, or head to our tailor-made trip form and let us know how we can help you!