Camp Hill School Trips
Camp Hill Estate
Set in over 300 acres of open parkland & woods, yet only 1 mile from the A1, the Camp Hill Estate have over 20 years experience in delivering outdoor activities and residential stays for children of all ages and abilities. We work with you to build programmes that meet your learning outcomes, with a huge range of activities on offer & options for catering and accommodation.
Why are Camp Hill Estate great for School Trips and Educational Visits?
- Great facilities for school residentials with self contained ‘team camp’ area including toilets, showers, fire pit, drum BBQ, undercover outdoor seating area & space to run free
- Huge array of teambuilding tasks with highly trained instructors experienced in challenging & encouraging young people
- Years of experience in tailoring programmes to meet the needs of your trip, whether that be curriculum-led or just pure fun
- Acres of space to explore and a variety of terrain including woodland & water all set in beautiful surroundings
- Excellent catering with options for camp fire cooking, BBQs, pizza oven, fish & chips, picnics
- Aerial Extreme ropes course also situated on site
- An Events Coordinator to manage your trip from the point of booking until the end of your stay
- We can flex our offer to meet your budget
What activities are available during group visits?
We have over 70 activities on offer from physical & mental team challenges, assault courses, high ropes, climbing walls, raft building, archery, rifles, segways, shelter building, bush craft, quad bikes, foot golf, orienteering and cross country, to a genuine Olympic bobsleigh training track! And the list goes on...
What size groups do you cater for?
Activity days for any size of group from 5 to 500! For Residential Visits our ‘team camp’ area caters for up to 40 people in self-contained bunk barn accommodation for the exclusive use of your group. For larger groups, we can build a ‘Tented Village’ adjoining the team camp area with our festival Bell Tents, complete with bunting and fairy lights.
Do you offer on-site classroom facilities?
We have several spaces suitable for classroom-style activities including the Orangery, the Rustic Barn, the Boardroom, the Lodge and even an Outdoor Meeting space in the wood which delivers a classroom with a difference.
Is there first aid on site?
Yes all of our instructors are fully trained in First Aid.
Do you offer access for visitors with disabilities?
We have a disabled toilet and wheelchair access to all the main areas of the Camp Hill Estate.
Do you cater for visitors with Special Educational Needs (SEN)?
Camp Hill is experienced in working with young people with physical and learning disabilities & giving them the opportunity to participate in a wide range of activities. We will happily put together specific packages to meet the needs of all your pupils.
|Free Places for Teachers|
Need more inspiration?
We are bursting with ideas on places that deliver first class teaching both outside the classroom and as in-school workshops. Here are a few similar suggestions, or head to our tailor-made trip form and let us know how we can help you!