Bookings with 1st deposits paid between the 1st April 2021 - 31st December 2021 will be covered by Equity’s Covid Guarantee meaning:
You have the flexibility to move your schools tour to an alternative date at any time. Where possible Equity will keep the same pricing.*
If your booking needs to be cancelled due to Covid-19 restrictions within 14 days of departure, you will receive a full refund of monies paid.**
Equity’s standard Terms & Conditions still apply such as;
• Bookings cancelled by you 14 days or more prior to departure.
• Refund policy is only applicable to full group booking cancellation and is not applicable to individual passenger cancellations.
Equity booking terms and conditions can be found here.
*Equity will endeavour to move your booking at the same price within the same season but are subject to cost fluctuations such as flight, accommodation and excursion pricing.
**To receive a full refund one or more of the following must apply:
• The Department for Education advises against overnight residential trips to your destination
• Quarantine is required on arrival at destination or on return to the UK
• The UK Government lockdown measures prevent your tour departing as scheduled
• Where government or local legislation is in place that impacts and inhibits the primary reason for your tour
• The Foreign and Commonwealth Development Office (FCDO) advises against all but essential travel
• Equity is unable to operate your trip due to a significant number of planned excursions being closed during your stay.
• The booking’s payment terms have been fully met as outlined in Equity’s terms and conditions.
A full refund will be payable up to 60 days after the date of scheduled departure allowing Equity to obtain refunds from suppliers, such as airlines and accommodation providers.
London is a fantastic destination for schools with a huge variety of activities, including world famous museums, art galleries and iconic landmarks.
Popular excursions in London include:
- London Eye
- Kensington Palace
- London River Cruise
- Madame Tussauds
- Tower of London
- Chocolate Films Workshop
- London Hop On Hop Off Bus Tour
- West End Theatre shows
- Buckingham Palace
- Warner Bros. Harry Potter Studio Tour
We have a minimum number of 10 paying passengers but have no upper limit. We can split large groups across multiple coaches and hotels as required.
We believe the travel insurance policy we offer is one of the best available.
With prior knowledge to booking we can arrange a tour that takes into consideration any students with disabilities.
London has so much to offer for Primary School trips with excursions and attractions that link to all subject areas. The Tower of London, the Natural History Museum, the London Eye and even the Harry Potter Studio tour are sure to engage young minds helping them to learn and discover. An easy destination to travel to, we will ensure your primary trip to London runs effortlessly whether that be for one day or for overnight stays.
Equity have been taking young people around the world since 1933, making us one of the longest running tour operators in the school travel market. We take pride in delivering an exceptional customer experience and sharing our expertise in education and travel.
|Free Places for Teachers|
|LOtC Quality Badge|
|School Travel Forum Assured|
Soft skills are important in achieving success in life. Group activities develop social skills, opportunities for wider personal development
Find out how CERN could be the answer to igniting your students' interest in the world of STEM
Whether you are organising your first school ski trip or a seasoned party leader we've put together a list of helpful information and advice
Teachers interested in this Equity trip also viewed the learning experiences below.
We are bursting with ideas on places that deliver first class teaching both outside the classroom and as in-school workshops. Feel free to use our tailor-made trip form and we can help you find the perfect experience for your class!