ACUK Whitemoor Lakes
School Trips @ ACUK
Whitemoor Lakes is a dedicated residential activity centre in the heart of the Staffordshire countryside. Working under the ACUK / NAYC umbrella. NAYC was Established in 1961 with youth work at the core of it's foundational approach. This knowledge and understanding is a fundamental part of the welcome you will experience at our three Midlands based residential outdoor education and adventure centres.
There's a centre to suit you and your students nearby.
Whitemoor Lakes water sports and activity centre located opposite the National Memorial Arboretum near Lichfield was purpose built in 2011 and provides a state-of-the-art residential experience guaranteed to leave a positive, lasting impact.
Why book ACUK for Residential School Trips and Educational Visits?
• Private and secure accommodation for year group sized from 12 to 300+ pupils.
• Self contained lodge based accommodation. Lodge combinations allows larger groups to be immediately adjacent to your class mates with a meeting room large enough for everyone to meet together.
• Tailored activity programmes for your class or school to work together. Children will enjoy themselves while learning new skills, which encourages self-esteem and promotes community values within your school.
• Modern en-suite accommodation that achieves the highest safety standards ensuring teachers can relax, with the knowledge their children are safe and secure.
• Your own dedicated tables at each meal ensuring your group benefit from the experience of sitting down and eating together.
• Menu’s designed to promote healthy eating with meals being freshly prepared by our dedicated catering team.
What activities are available during group visits?
Open boat canoeing
Birds Of Prey
What size groups do you cater for?
12 to 300
Do you offer on-site classroom facilities?
As part of our Get Set for SATS revision residential we can make class room space available.
Is there first aid on site?
Yes, although your local education authority will have their own requirements on the first aid cover you as leaders need to provide your group. Please check this before travelling.
Do you offer access for visitors with disabilities?
Yes. All accommodation is on ground floor level. Some wet-room style wheelchair accessible en-suite shower rooms. wheelchair accessible activities. Please talk to us about your specific needs so that we can recommend the best programme for you.
Do you cater for visitors with Special Educational Needs (SEN)?
Please call to talk to us about your specific needs as some activities can be adapted to suit different levels of mobility.
|Free Places for Teachers|
|LOtC Quality Badge|
Need more inspiration?
We are bursting with ideas on places that deliver first class teaching both outside the classroom and as in-school workshops. Below are a few similar suggestions to ACUK , or head to our tailor-made trip form and let us know how we can help you!